- Where: visit our bayareakuralkoodam.org home page to see the details.
- When: An email will be sent to you with your check-in time, 3 days prior to the competition. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder. Please email us at email@example.com for further clarifications.
- Please note that participants must be present in person during the award ceremony to receive their certificates, trophies ( if applicable) and cash award.
Participant can recite as many kurals as they can with meaning and from any adhigarams of their choice.
- Visit www.bayareakuralkoodam.org and login using your credentials. Hit forgot password if you don't remember your password credentials & check your inbox ( spam folder) for password reset procedures.
- Choose your registered child from drop down menu.
- Register the Kural numbers using the account details provided at the time of registration. Enter the Kural numbers in the same order you are going to recite for the competition.
- After finalizing the recital order, save the order.
- Now you must click the "Print Judge Evaluation Sheet" button on the web page and print two copies of "Judge evaluation" packages and bring it along with you for competition.
- Read House Rules
- Read Competition Rules
- Read the Thirukkural Potti Invite to know the venue for recital & award ceremony. !!! We have two different venues for Recital and Award ceremony !!! Pay careful attention to invitation & come to the RECITAL VENUE for participating in the competition.The competition details are here : Click here
- Print 2 copies of "Judge Evaluation" sheets.
Please bring two printed copies of "Judge evaluation sheets" for each participant from the website (Need your login to print these). Two copies are mandatory to participate in the recital.
An email will be sent to you with your check-in time, 3 days prior to the competition. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarifications.
Kids can tell the meaning in either Tamil or English